/* Advanced Cosmetics */?> /* Dental Implants */?> Contact Us
"I have recently had a dental implant. I experienced the absolute minimal pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend the Manor Dental Health team – the end result is definitely worth it!"- D.D
Dental Health Tip
Do your dentures wobble? As well as replacing single teeth, implants can provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges.
Do your dentures wobble? As well as replacing single teeth, dental implants can provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges.
Dental implants from Manor Dental Health, Hull are a long lasting solution to missing teeth that look, feel and work like the real thing.
An implant is an artificial root made from ultra-pure titanium that replaces the root of a missing tooth. It can be placed in either the upper or lower jaw and, in time, will bond with your jawbone to create a firm foundation to which a replacement false tooth is fixed. Dental implants can also be used to provide a secure foundation for replacing single and multiple teeth, bridges and dentures.
Dental implants can be used for a wide range of treatment from single implants to replace one missing tooth, two implants to secure a bridge, through to multiple implants to replace all the teeth in the mouth with an implant supported denture or fixed implant bridge.
- Allow you to smile naturally and with confidence
- Eat and chew comfortably and efficiently
- Replace a missing tooth without causing any damage to adjacent teeth, which is usually necessary with more traditional techniques such as crowns
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Restore the mouth’s function with a back chewing tooth
- Provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges
- Boost your smile and your confidence
- Prevent that caved in look often seen with poorly fitting dentures
- Reduce wear and tear, movement and bite problems on the teeth near the gaps
- The most cost effective, longest lasting and least invasive solution