/* About Us */?> /* Why Choose Us */?> Contact Us
“Nick Allday is kind, generous with his time and always empathetic. I thank him sincerely for accepting me into his practice.”- C.G
Dental Health Tip
Enjoy a longer, healthier life by giving your gums the care and attention they truly deserve, thereby reducing your risk of serious illnesses.
Why Choose Us
Manor Dental Health in Hull is a friendly and welcoming family-focused private dentist that has won awards for its excellent patient care. Our mission is to prevent and achieve long-term oral health for all of our patients – regardless of their age – and this is at the core of everything we do.
We pride ourselves on our high quality, gentle and affordable service that will appeal to all members of your family, especially those who find dental visits a worry.
It is our desire to provide for your dental needs as thoroughly and efficiently as possible. Complete oral health care comprises not only the elimination of existing dental disease but the ultimate goal of prevention.
Manor Dental Health endeavours to be the best in all areas of dental care. Our efforts have resulted in the achievement of the Gold Award with the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme. This is the result of over 10 years’ work and displays the high level at which we operate.
- Exceptional preventive oral health care, treatments and advice
- Our dental care inspires honest and heartfelt testimonials from our patients
- Small, long-serving and genuinely friendly team
- Excellent reputation across Hull, Willerby, Cottingham, Beverley and beyond
- Anxious patients especially welcome
- Dental acupuncture is offered to help with dental anxiety, retching during treatment, and facial and jaw pain
- Advanced cosmetic care, including implants, orthodontics and minimally invasive smile transformations
- We take an holistic view of your care that considers you as a whole and not just your teeth
A great team
There are three members of our team who have been with practice owner Nick Allday since he launched Manor Dental Health in 1999. We have an extremely low turnover of staff, which demonstrates how well our team works together - and when you meet us, you will see why.